Monday 27 February 2017

John Blanche's Pyratii of the Voodoo Forest - Gunwhayle

So, two months ago, I proposed on the INQ28 Facebook group the idea of doing something artistic in the 40mm scale based perhaps on the popular Femme Militant miniatures. Instead, Mr Blanche commented that perhaps I should look to making something more piratical for his own Voodoo Forest setting.

She was actually finished just over a fortnight ago, but I hadn't gotten around to taking some (rather terrible) photos of her until yesterday. She ended up being quite a few firsts for me (such as her pistol) and in the end she became something of personal vignette of myself. Unintentionally, I might add, although I do worry that my posterior really is that....large.

I called her Gunwhayle, spelled in that typical Blanchean way, for a nautical nod.





Спасибо за прочтение


2 comments:

  1. Seems like Sir Mix-a-lot would enjoy this figure. ;)

    As always, your sculpting is very good, although I think that with your skills you could have puttied over different legs than the ogre ones, which may have reduced the end size of the feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a woman! You've done a really good job with this. Will she be seeing paint any time soon?

    ReplyDelete