Tuesday 12 January 2016

Rogue Trader - Navigator Theophrastus Trepkos

Again, another member of the Coelacanth crew made back in 2013. I remember having a real hard time constructing the navigator because I couldn't find the right parts that meshed properly and it took me three or four attempts using different variations on parts before I was satisfied with the end result.


Navigator Theophrastus Trepkos has dutifully served aboard The Coelacanth for several decades now, surviving much longer than most serving navigators. Whilst he accounts his longevity to his iron will and sheer tenacity to resist the perils of the warp, he secretly fears that he has attracted the gaze of an unwanted patron dwelling in the sea of souls.




Спасибо за прочтение

2 comments:

  1. He's very cool! I'd love to see the whole bunch of the crew together sometime, if that could be arranged. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! ><

      But yes, some group shots have been posted on my Ammobunker thread! ^^

      Delete